ICFSE is a high performance chemistry search engine, which allows retrieval of data from millions of structures and reaction in seconds.
Thanks to features such as:
- easy integration in any desktop or web application
- multiple platform support
- standard transfer file format processing (SD/RDfiles)
is a flexible product, that can solve performance problems by structure and reaction retrieval in any company environment.
is the search engine that enables very fast structure and reaction retrieval in the web application SPRESIweb
is also integrated in ICCARTRIDGE
providing outstanding search functions.
How does it work?
ICFSE searches in memory instead of on the hard disk, enhancing the search performance significantly. The unrivaled combination of search performance and sophisticated search functionalities is based on highly efficient index files.
ICFSE supports the most important query features of ISIS/Draw and ChemDraw such as:
- Atom Query Features:
- Any Atom
- List / Not List
- Bond Query Features:
- Reacting Center Query Features:
- Windows/Linux: Pentium III or higher (> 1 GHz recommended); SUN Solaris: SPARC (> 700 MHz recommended)
- 512 MB additional RAM per million structures
- 800 MB additional RAM per million reactions
- 4 GB free disk space per million structures/reactions
- Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server
- Sun Solaris 7 or higher (32 and 64 Bit)
- Linux SLES 8 (32 and 64 Bit)
Last modification: July 18, 2011.